The ME Group facilitates resolution for consumers facing complex legal problems. Through our rapidly growing provision of litigation funding, and using our proprietary technology, we enable fast and efficient dispute resolution that is revolutionising the legal services market for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Located in Cheshire’s prestigious Cheadle Royal Business Park, the ME Group has grown from its inception in 2017 to become a market leader in its sector championing access to justice for consumers.
Our mission is to champion access to justice through litigation funding and LegalTech.
For more information visit: www.megroupholdings.co.uk
Working as part of a small team on a busy service desk, you will manage the 2nd line support queue professionally and efficiently, prioritizing and resolving technical support tickets in line with SLAs whilst maintaining a high degree of customer service. You will assist the IT Service Manager with documenting, presenting, and gaining approval for improvements to the company’s desktop strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Windows 10 desktop builds within MS and within Hyper-V/VMware, and device provision from them for all new starters
- Ensuring accurate records are kept on actions taken within the ticket management system (Jira), including assignment of hardware within the asset management system
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support for all Colleagues via phone, email, remote capability or face-to-face, undertaking in-depth diagnosis, escalating to 3rd Line support where applicable
- Technical escalation point, pro-actively supporting and mentoring 1st Line colleagues
- Actively managing customer expectations during the resolution of an incident, ensuring that user experience is optimized
- Responsible for creating and storing detailed knowledge articles, suggesting improvements to delivering self-help to the business
- Technical resource for participating in design and implementation of technical projects, working collaboratively with other technical teams to accelerate completion ensuring accurate documentation
- Responsible for undertaking daily service checks
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a 2nd Line support role (Essential)
- Working knowledge of common server-side technologies such as Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN. (Essential)
- Microsoft 365 (including Office 365, MS Teams), Encryption software (Bitlocker). (Essential)
- Advanced experience with the configuration and installation of new hardware and software such as laptops & PCs/macs/. (Essential)
- Experience with SFTP user setup & support. (Essential)
- Networking experience. (Essential)
- Azure and or AWS (Desirable)
- Understanding of Back-up technologies (Datto), carry out file restores (Desirable)
- Track record of a positive approach to learning and development. (Desirable)
- Starting from 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Buy Scheme run annually
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Generous Company Pension Scheme 7% employer contribution
- Company funded cash health plan worth over £1000
- Hybrid Working