The ME Group facilitates resolution for consumers facing complex legal problems. Through our rapidly growing provision of litigation funding, and using our proprietary technology, we enable fast and efficient dispute resolution that is revolutionising the legal services market for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Located in Cheshire’s prestigious Cheadle Royal Business Park, the ME Group has grown from its inception in 2017 to become a market leader in its sector championing access to justice for consumers.
Our mission is to improve the quality, and reduce the cost, of dispute resolution for all parties through the use of LegalTech.
For more information visit: www.megroupholdings.co.uk
To assist the Finance Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the Group. Processing transactions, corresponding with internal and external stakeholders, and following best practice for accounting and finance operations.
- Posting and allocation of purchase ledger invoices
- Produce a weekly payment run to be made and submit to the Finance Management for approval
- Cybercrime checking on all new suppliers
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices, credit notes and statements
- Reconciliation of the control accounts
- Complete Bank Reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses, MI preparation and reports as requested by the management
- Control Staff Expenses and follow the correct procedure
- Control the purchasing software ‘Zahara’
- Build and maintain expert knowledge to conduct the role
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey
- Comply with company, legal and regulatory standards of conduct
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- AAT qualified
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Confident to thrive under pressure, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems
- Starting from 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Buy Scheme run annually
- Generous Company Pension Scheme 7% employer contribution
- Company funded cash health plan worth over £1000
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
ME Group Values and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate directly or indirectly in recruitment or employment because of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership.
Employment with the ME Group is subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.